Thursday, 17 February 2022
  470 Replies
  20.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
How many of you have been harmed by America's Healthcare system?

Whether it is through profit driven insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies or handicapped medical professionals with limited knowledge of anything outside of a pill or a traditional Western medicine practice the Healthcare System needs to change.

My story began this mission. I battled the Healthcare system here in Alaska for 2 years and finally I found more healing in getting right with God, getting myself on the right supplements and cleaning out my diet than I ever did with the doctors I went to begging for a fix to my chronic pain mentally, physically and emotionally. In the end, the problem was spiritual and habitual.

My personal story is what drives my passion for plant based Healthcare and diagnostic testing first medicine. We need a Healthcare system that is outside of government control and that does not serve the profit driven interests of insurance companies and pharmaceuticals. We need a Healthcare system that actually heals people, sets them free and looks at the entire person beginning with the spirit.

Hemp has the economic potential to develop self-sustainable economies throughout each of the states of America and for me, starting right here in Alaska. Hemp can build, manufacturer, and provide for every human need in an environmentally friendly way that provides jobs and builds a new world order that cares about the health of our planet and the health of our people. Connecting the funding of a Healthcare for Everyone program to the building of the Hemp industry involves commitment, sacrifice, belief, and unshakeable faith. It also involves a Hemp Industry that can get behind giving 10% of their income earned from biomass sales as well as the profits generated from this site towards this mission. Together we can make this happen. I won't force it on anyone, but I encourage it deeply for people to participate in for the good of the economy, the planet, and the future generations of humans to come.

Hence the connection between the #BuyHemp and #FundHealthcare concepts. By building a Hemp industry we are saving our planet and our people. Let's give the people an incentive, such as effective healthcare, for buying and using Hemp products instead of old, outdated and planet destroying inputs.

This thread is to be used to develop ideas for how to implement this system using the profits generated at HempforHealthcare.com by first investing in the Healthcare services and needs of our customers, donors and our supporters. This is a community of healers and world changers that gives back to each other and supports the success of each other by using our unique skillsets and offerings to transform the future of America, Alaska and planet earth.

Join us on this mission. Chime in with real input and suggestions. If you can help, there are many roles to play in the building of this empire. I desire your support, your donations, and your business. Now let's go save the world together!
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Maximize your by how a large amount of gear are employed internationally and will often impart numerous memory using that your is also fighting that is a result from our team rrnside the twenty first centuries. daily deal livingsocial discount baltimore washington bhutan teer result
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
SKYREX has been on a mission to deliver optimum and innovative services to clients. SKYREX believes that action speaks louder than words and so the work delivered in desired time frame and comments from the clients gives more speed. professional cleaning services
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Liv Pure is only product in the market with a unique Liver Purification and Fat-Burning Complex is Liv Pure. Liv Pure's innovative formula helps accelerate liver detoxification, encourage fat burning, and enhance liver health in general. Liv Pure Supplement is an innovative weight loss supplement that has been clinically proven to aid in weight loss and improve liver health.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Liv Pure is only product in the market with a unique Liver Purification and Fat-Burning Complex is Liv Pure. Liv Pure's innovative formula helps accelerate liver detoxification, encourage fat burning, and enhance liver health in general. Liv Pure Supplement is an innovative weight loss supplement that has been clinically proven to aid in weight loss and improve liver health.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
The active components in Java Burn Buy can significantly reduce body fat percentage and aid to lower blood pressure. Ingredients in Java Burn Reviews enhance your general well-being, vitality, and health. You may easily incorporate Java Burn Official Website, a natural weight loss product, into your morning coffee. This amazing product is widely used to speed up weight loss by increasing metabolism.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
It's simple to incorporate Dentitox Pro Buy into your toothpaste regimen. Use it either before or after brushing, or mix it with a little water to make a gargle. The outcomes will be the same regardless of how you use it. A nutritional supplement called Dentitox Pro dental supplements
was developed to promote good oral hygiene. High-quality sources of natural components were used in the creation of this product.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Dentitox Pro is one of the most well-liked health-supporting supplements.
Dentitox Pro USA contains vital vitamins and minerals to promote strong
teeth and gums. Dentitox Pro Official Website supplement, according to the manufacturer, is a secure, all-natural mix that promotes tooth and gum health.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Java Burn Supplement natural and exclusive combination of key ingredients found in this weight loss supplement helps to energize and fortify your body, making it stronger than ever. The Java Burn Ingredients weight reduction product works by taking into account your eating habits, metabolic inadequacies, and nutrition.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Liv Pure Supplement is a natural supplement that supports your health in a variety of ways by harnessing the power of plants and herbs. It is similar to a group of superheroes working together to improve your mood. Liv Pure Official Website will be unique.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Liv Pure Supplement is a natural supplement that supports your health in a variety of ways by harnessing the power of plants and herbs. It is similar to a group of superheroes working together to improve your mood. Liv Pure Official Website will be unique.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Glad to be one of many visitants on this awesome site : D. Digital Global Times
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I just wanted to drop by and say how much I enjoy reading your blog. Your writing is eloquent, and your ideas are thought-provoking. It's clear that you have a genuine passion for the topics you cover. idn slot
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oh my goodness! an excellent article dude. Thank you However I’m experiencing problem with ur rss . Do not know why Cannot register for it. Could there be any person getting identical rss difficulty? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx How to Use Logical Operators in Excel to Compare Data
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Move-In/ Move-Out CLEANING SERVICE Our professional moving cleaning services ensure a seamless transition. We meticulously clean your old and new spaces, leaving them spotless and ready for the next chapter. Professional Move-In/ Move-Out service providers work with the right tools and exactly know how to clean properly. So we can give you 100% satisfaction. Insured move in cleaning service
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'm proud to present our online store as a discreet and customer-focused destination for Male Masturbators and other adult toys. Our carefully curated selection offers a variety of products to enhance personal pleasure, including masturbation cups, automatic male masturbators, hands-free devices, penis pumps, and more.
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I do consider all the ideas you have introduced for your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thank you for the post. รับทํา seo ราคาถูก
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Your blog consistently delivers valuable content that keeps me coming back for more. I appreciate the depth of research and the attention to detail you put into each post. judi baccarat
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I was just lookuping for this information to get a while. Approximately two hrs of online lookuping, thankfully I obtained it in your website. I do not understand why Bing don’t exhibit this form of resourceful internet sites in the first web page. Generally the leading websites are craps. Perhaps it is time to alter to another research engine.pkv-tarifvergleich.info/private-krankenversicherung-kosten
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
How do I know if a Wordpress theme supports a subscribe option?
yowhatsappyowhatsapp
5 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Cryptocurrencies have gained immense popularity, and Luno is a widely trusted platform for managing digital assets. To get started, you need to log in to your Luno account, where you can access your funds, trade, and stay updated with the latest cryptocurrency trends. Luno Login
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

FDA Disclaimer
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with an informed healthcare professional. 

Contact Us

Hemp for Healthcare in America/Alaska
3801 E Cottonwood Way
Wasilla AK 99654

Email: contact@hempforhealthcare.com

Phone: +1-907-887-6130