Friday, 18 February 2022
  1.7K Replies
  30.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Homelessness is at an all-time high in America and Alaska. What are you going to do about it?

Human beings who are so broken and in places of trauma that they find themselves without a home. The self-centered person could say...that's not my problem. But the self-aware person knows that the human species is interconnected and that those who are homeless draw down the health of the entire species and community. We are only as sick as the sickest among us.

Together we can create solutions. My suggested solution is that of Hemp Houses for the Homeless. Beginning with Hempcrete PreFab Modular Homes, offered by companies like Homeland Hempcrete (http://www.homelandhempcrete.com) and Hemp Communities we suggest a method of approaching the Homeless situation with love, compassion, provision and support that does not ostracize individuals who are experiencing homelessness but instead wraps loving arms of support, provision, connection and healing around them.

Learn more about the Hemp Houses for the Homeless program here at the Blog Section and if you are committed to making a real change that provides real solutions for the homeless community all on the back of the Hemp industry then please get in involved in this program.

Comment, Contact me, or Schedule a Zoom Call with me (http://www.calendly.com/hempforhealthcareinalaska)

Together we can help heal the most vulnerable around us. Let's work the vision, add your thoughts, and bring real social transformation and healing.
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. kedarnath helicopter booking
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. acim podcast
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Necessary marketing communications that you really convenient search previous to putting up. It's going to convenient to write down better write-up in which. Accelerator
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
This is why it is far better that you simply applicable investigating well before building. You can actually design more effective share in such a manner. Chemical Storage Tank
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
"This blog post couldn't have come at a better time for me. Your FitSpressoFitSpresso insights have provided much-needed encouragement and reassurance. I'm truly grateful for your guidance!"
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
I precisely desired to say thanks again. I am not sure what I could possibly have tried in the absence of those ideas contributed by you relating to such a topic. It had become a distressing condition in my view, however , being able to view the well-written tactic you processed it made me to weep over joy. Extremely grateful for your guidance and believe you realize what an amazing job you’re doing instructing others with the aid of a web site. Most likely you haven’t come across any of us.
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
"Your blog has become my go-to source for positivity puravive and inspiration. Thank you for consistently delivering uplifting content."
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
"I always look forward to reading your blog Sight care posts. Your wisdom and positivity shine through in every piece you write."
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
very good factors you wrote here..amazing stuff...I assume you've got made some actually interesting points.hold up the best paintings. Taxi Monaco
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love mastering greater on this topic. If possible, as you benefit knowledge, might you mind updating your blog with more information? it's far extraordinarily useful for me. Nice Airport Transfers
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. everix peak website
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. https://justpaste.it/digitallandscape
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one 롤 베팅
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... acim
Votes
Undo
"Your words have a way of lifting spirits. Keep shiningsight care reviews sight care reviews your light!"
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Промокод 1xBet при регистрации только один, это: ONEX777 только по нему ты получишь бонус в 32,500 рублей, все остальные коды не действительные и не дают такой бонус. Актуальный промокод 1хБет на сегодня бесплатно. промокод 1xbet на сегодня
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
With its intuitive interface, personalized recommendations, curated collections, seamless installation, regular updates, and community engagement features scarletios.app
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. a course in miracles movie commentary
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machining is a precise and efficient manufacturing process that utilizes computer-controlled machines to produce intricate parts and components. In China, CNC machining has experienced exponential growth, fueled by advancements in technology and a robust manufacturing infrastructure.
3 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Introduction
Sheet metals refer to thin, flat pieces of metal typically formed through industrial processes. They come in various thicknesses and can be crafted from different metals like steel, aluminum, brass, and copper. sheet metals play a vital role in modern manufacturing due to their malleability and strength.
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

FDA Disclaimer
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with an informed healthcare professional. 

Contact Us

Hemp for Healthcare in America/Alaska
3801 E Cottonwood Way
Wasilla AK 99654

Email: contact@hempforhealthcare.com

Phone: +1-907-887-6130